Cholesterol Home > Generic Pravachol
In April 2006, generic Pravachol was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. The generic versions are manufactured by a number of companies, including Teva Pharmaceuticals and Watson Pharmaceuticals. The tablets are available in four different strengths: 10 mg, 20 mg, 40 mg, and 80 mg.
- Treatment of high cholesterol (hypercholesterolemia)
- Treatment of high triglycerides
- Prevention of heart disease and heart-related problems.
- Pravastatin 10 mg
- Pravastatin 20 mg
- Pravastatin 40 mg
- Pravastatin 80 mg.
- Apotex Corporation
- Cobalt Pharmaceuticals
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals
- Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Watson Laboratories
- Zydus Pharmaceuticals.