Cholesterol Home > Juvisync
Side Effects of JuvisyncJust like any medicine, Juvisync may cause side effects. However, not everyone who takes the drug will experience problems. In fact, most people tolerate it quite well.
- Upper respiratory tract infections, such as the common cold
- Abdominal (stomach) pain.
Drug InteractionsJuvisync may react with a number of other medications (see Juvisync Drug Interactions for more information).
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this medication if you have:
- A history of pancreatitis
- Liver disease, liver failure, or a history of liver disease
- Kidney disease or kidney failure
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking about becoming pregnant (see Juvisync and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Juvisync and Breastfeeding).