Lopid Drug Interactions
A few of the drugs that Lopid can potentially interact with include repaglinide, cyclosporine, warfarin, and statins like fluvastatin and pravastatin. Lopid drug interactions can raise the amount of the drugs in your blood and increase your risk of bleeding or developing kidney problems, among other things.
Lopid® (gemfibrozil) has the potential to interact with a number of other medications. Some of these possible Lopid drug interactions include:
- Atorvastatin (Lipitor®) or combination medications that contain atorvastatin (Caduet®)
- Fluvastatin (Lescol®, Lescol® XL)
- Lovastatin (Altoprev®, Mevacor®) or combination medications that contain lovastatin (Advicor®)
- Pitavastatin (Livalo®)
- Pravastatin (Pravachol®)
- Rosuvastatin (Crestor®)
- Simvastatin (Zocor®) or combination medications that contain simvastatin (Juvisync®, Simcor®, Vytorin®)
- Repaglinide (Prandin®)
- Bexarotene (Targretin®)
- Ezetimibe (Zetia®)
- Cyclosporine (Gengraf®, Neoral®, Sandimmune®).